Before any of you guys worry aobut my having posted my
phone number to the whole damn list - it is a listed number but my address
is NOT.  OF course I meant to reply to Rob alone, forgetting that if I just hit the
reply button when something comes from the lsit it goes right back there.

so don't call unless you are Rob ;)
annsan