On 20 Jul 2005 at 7:47, Shel Belinkoff wrote:

> In the camera's favor, I was a bit overwhelmed with all the things I had to
> think about when using the digi, and i was there primarily not to learn about
> the istDs, but to grab the MZ-5n.  My camera of choice that day, for my own
> photography, was a humble Pentax K-body and an old K28/3.5 lens ...

I'm guessing if you had a DSLR in hand for a few weeks you'd soon get to like
it, once you work out what features/functions are useful to you and the way you
work of course.

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998