Thanks.  You're right of course.  Before sunset, we drove around to
several places trying to decide where we'd like to be to get the best
shots.  You've seen where we ended up.  The sunset doesn't last long,
so you really only get one location to shoot from.  I suppose if you
weren't a tourist and had the time to spend many nights in the valley
you could really get some great shots.  I did what I could with the
one afternoon/evening allotted to me.

--
Best regards,
Bruce