I'm considering making the leap to auto-focus.  Maybe I'll go all out and
get the MZ-s and the 43mm limited.

As far as I can tell the limited lenses are only available in the US with
the silver finish and the MZ-S is only available in black.  Has anyone
mounted a sliver limited lens on the MZ-s? Does it look out of place?
Bottom line is I'm concerned with functionality .... but, I'm in no hurry to
make a purchase.  So if the black limited lenses will be available in the US
reaonably soon, maybe I can wait.  Has anyone heard if and/or when the black
limited lenses will be available in the US?

Thanks,
Eric Lawton