William Robb wrote:

I've hinted at this in a couple of posts, but didn't want to jinx it.
After reading a few posts by Pal and Tom R., I decided to se if I could track down one of those FA200/4 Macro lenses that they waxed eloquent about. My initial conversation with the store had the Pentax rep saying they were available as a special order out of Japan, much like the A15/3.5 is (was) available.
Fine, six weeks and I'll have it, I'm thinking.
Then the store calls me and says the rep called Japan to place the order and found that the lens was no longer available.
Great sadness.
Then the store called me and told me the rep had found one in another reps display sample kit in the USA and would I mind taking a demonstrator (at about 1/3 of new price).
There was no hesitation at all on my part.
Pentax Canada will be running the lens through their refurbishing department to ensure it is at as close to like new as possible, and I should have it before the end of August.
Anyway, thats my story, and I'm sticking to it.

William Robb

You'd better, since you now have to pay for it!  ;-)

Congratulations!
I'll bet that becomes a favorite...

keith whaley