Hi!

Having planned my major enablement, I also have planned a disablement of sorts... Or should I say potential enablement for others...

Here for sale:

1. SMCP M 50/1.4. It has interesting problem. Aperture does not close tighter than f/16. That is, you click but you see no change in size of the iris opening... I hope it can be fixed easily. Or the lens can be used as it is...

2. Takumar Bayonet 135/2.5... Yes, the one that many hold in a very low esteem, but I don't ;-).

3. Vivitar 2x Macro Focusing tele-converter. Preserves KA mount.

4. Minolta MD Adaptall 2 mount.

5. Pentax M42 Adaptall mount. It has this pin that enables open aperture metering, I believe.

6. Russian portrait lens Tair 11 a (in M42) 135/2.8...

Nothing really fancy, but for sale nonetheless...

The terms are simple:

1. PayPal... I have accepted Western Union money transfer couple of times but prefer PayPal...

2. Upon receiving of an item, you get one week to test/inspect/play with it. If for any reason you don't want to keep it, I get full refund. Please notice, that I never sent any money through WA, though I believe it to be possible. You will however have to ship it back to me and that sum of money you get to loose.

3. I ship everywhere. To ship registered air mail with local postal authority costs about $5-$10 depending on size and weight... To ship with EMS is of course more... Naturally, I will charge only actual shipping costs... Generally I don't see it a problem if I ship it to your first and then you transfer the exact amount of money which includes precise cost of shipping.

4. Naturally, further description and photos will be available upon your request...

If there is anything you'd like, please contact me off-list...

Thanks.

Boris