From: "K.Takeshita" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Pentax Discuss" <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Saturday, July 23, 2005 6:15 PM
Subject: Re: FS Friday-Final final

On 7/23/05 11:05 AM, "Lasse Karlsson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Just want to say that the 500FTZ flash, which I own, is a really great flash
and that Ken's price is great too. I think it's better than an earlier
recent offer by me...

Oh, Lasse, thank you for your covering fire, but did not mean to undermine
your sale, which I did not know :-).

Don't worry at all, Ken. I know that you have no intention to "undermine" any sales. Besides, this is a free market, and everyone should feel free to post their FS:s at their asked price regardless of other offers.

I simply thought yours was a great offer that someone ought to jump on.

But it's gone as soon as I posted and folks should pay attention to yours.

Anyone is welcome to ask, although for the moment I don't even recall my asking price, and I also may have a local buyer who says he definitely wants it, but yet haven't showed me the money...

It is indeed a great flash.  It was just too powerful and big for me.

I can see your point. However when there for instance is an important group shot or you need the range, this flash will get you the shot. If you need to bounce the light from a ceiling or a wall, it will be powerful enough to do so.

Lasse
Cheers,
Ken