From: Tim Øsleby [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 26. juli 2005 17:46
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: RE: RAW file processing

I don't trust DVD's. We now know that CD's is not a reliable format, and for
DVD's we don't know anything yet. I generally avoid new technology. I prefer
to let others testing it out. That, besides money, is the main reason I
waited so long before going digital.

An extern HD sounds like a better solution than CD/DVD to me. As far as I
know, they don't age when not connected and stored properly.

I think Mr. Reed (don't know your first name yet) is into something when
suggestion storing prints.

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian.)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)