From: Mark Roberts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2005 3:43 PM
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: Re: Have digital cameras made us better photographers?

"Alan P. Hayes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Digital cameras have made me a photographer.
Taking more and more pictures has made me a better photographer.

In the days before digital, it was commonly accepted that the best way to
become a better photographer was to get out and take a lot of photos. I
don't see any reason that would have changed with digital, but some people
think it has.

--
Mark Roberts
Photography and writing

--
Alan P. Hayes
Meaning and Form: Writing, Editing and Document Design

Photographs at
http://www.ahayesphoto.com/americandead/index.htm

http://del.icio.us/ahayes