At 17:50 27/06/01, you wrote:

Hi all

Thanks for the feedback regarding this lens. I am happier with my decisions
of the last couple of weeks now. My next purchase is going to either be the
Sigma 20mm 1:1.8 EX or the 24mm 1:1.8 EX . I've had a play with both of
them, and I am having difficulty choosing between the two. The price
difference isn't that great which lends itself to buying the 20mm lens, but
I'm not sure which to buy. Unfortunately, I can't afford them both. :-)

Cheers

Jon

Relax! Take life as it comes, you can't chase the sun, you can't race the wind