From: Bruce Dayton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 23. juli 2005 02:08
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: PESO - Valley of the Gods

Down near Monument Valley is a place called Valley of the Gods.  It is
somewhat similar, but the formations are not quite as big and
imposing.  Our last day of the trip, we arose and drove over a small
highway that leads to the top of the mesa.  It overlooks the Valley of
the Gods.  The road switchbacks on the climb up the mesa.  About
halfway up we stopped to this view.

Pentax *istD, A 28-135/4, handheld
ISO 200, 1/250 sec @ f/13
Converted from Raw using Capture One LE