On 7/29/05, Ann Sanfedele <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

<snip>
> Yeah - ditto the slight crop  that patch of white
> at the top right pulls your
> eye away (ouch)

Ann,

If you mean the edge of the sign with the "S" on it, it's the Starting
line banner.  You can see the actual line on the pavement.

Even though the finish line is about 50 yards down the road, I rather
like the S banner there, as I think it adds a teeny something to the
story.  So, no cropping that out.  I'd consent to burning it a bit, so
it doesn't jump out so much, though.  <vbg>

Thanks for your thoughts.

cheers,
frank

PS:  hava great trip!!