----- Original Message ----- From: "Gasha"
Subject: Storing 120 film after shooting

Hi all,

I think, someone of you has faced this problem before.

with 35mm film, you can take film out of plastic can, shoot it, and place it safely back in can. this way it is safe from water, extreeme cold and other problems.

With 120 film you break the sealed plastic bag, shoot it, and...?
I started shooting MF 2 years ago, and my main target for this format is climbing and mountains. Water, snow and other bad things are common in mountains.

So far i tried to stick back exposed roll of film into original bag (with teared end) and seal it with some adhesive tape, to protect from environment. Other, more simple way is to keep film inside black bag and then into some plastic bag.

I'm planing my trip to mountains next week, and hope to shoot about 10 rolls of MF film. Maybe more.

Any ideas?

You can put a roll of 120 film into 2 35mm plastic containers and tape the seam......

William Robb