After viewing several other conversions, I decided to try my hand at a
more traditional looking B&W. I do want to thank everyone for their
efforts.  It was very helpful for me to look at several different
ones.

So here is my conversion:
http://www.daytonphoto.com/PAW/monumentvalley_0191a.htm

Here is the orginal B&W that looks sort of IR:
http://www.daytonphoto.com/PAW/monumentvalley_0191bw.htm

Here is the original color version:
http://www.daytonphoto.com/PAW/monumentvalley_0191.htm

--