Thanks, but it was not me at all.

I just was creating complications for Adelheid (by upgrading the server),
and explaining her how to overcome the difficulties
caused by the recent changes. :-)
All credit is hers.

Igor

PS.  I appologize for the longer-than-planned server downtime in mid-July,
caused by hardware problems that occured during the server upgrade.