----- Original Message ----- From: "Frantisek"
Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] Re: Excessive Photoshopping?

So why blame the photographer for spotting a business opportunity?

SJ> I thought people were expressing their natural revulsion at the
SJ> "photographs", not criticising the photographer.

SJ> Having said that, I criticise the parents of the children for teaching
SJ> them that unrealistic artificial beauty is a goal worthy of pursuit, and
SJ> I criticise the photographer for helping to perpetuate that attitude.

You have taken the words out of my mouth.

While I agree with the sentiments, the photographer really is just taking advantage of a business opportunity. The parents, OTOH, really need to give their head a shake, since they are the ones who, in every respect, fund this attitude.

William Robb