Hey Folks,

To date, I've been strictly a film user, doing natural area photography with
a specialization in botanical macro work. I've been toying with getting a
digital body, but the *ist D has been out of my price range. However, the
*istDS and *istDL are reasonable purchases. Does anyone here know of a place
I can see an item by item comparison of the two bodies? I'm pleased to see,
by looking through the online manuals, that all three bodies offer depth of
field preview, and I'm VERY pleased to see that the mirror-lockup facility
is available. But does anyone have any more detailed information on other
features?

Cheers

Barry

Barry A. Rice, Ph.D.