Hi Pentax lovers

my favorite photos in the august PUG are at no surprise similar to those
already chosen by most of you:

Favorites:

Gianfranco Irlanda - Tango - is beautiful and exactly the kind of photo I
have expected for that theme
Cotty - Pussanova - who can resist a cat and British humor - a refreshing
and technically very well made attempt
Golden Girl - Chris Mitchell - A fun photo of oriental dance - I can hear
the music and simply like it :-)
-----------------------------------

The others:

Terns Dancing - Thrainn Vigfusson - beautiful captured moment, I like the
position of the wings here.
Coordination - K.Kavoussanakis - gives me some mixed emotions and thoughts
(cold war, absurd, aggression), that's good
Dancers on the Rocks  - Derby Chang - knows so many beautiful people - I
can't resist ;-) nice posing
Touring Youngsters  -  Cesar A. Matamoros II - I would have loved to see
closer shots of the dancers, I looks promising.
The Capulets - Alin Flaider - right on the theme with nice repetitions - but
some technical flaws
First Dance - Bruce Dayton - I like how the look a each and the reason for
but the background and else spoils the photo.
Malian Dancer - Joseph Tainter - an interesting unknown world for me, good
pose, but would like to see the drummers too.
Danding in Oslo's Harbour - Jaume Lahuerta - speedy, on the theme, I would
like to see technical better shots of the event.
T+J - Dag Thrane - funny and strange, I would like to see a movie with the
music of that scene.
Jane Cuts a Rug - frank theriault - frankly, I expected a fresh photo with
Claire dancing here ;-) but I liked it already before as PESO.

Should photos be especially produced for the PUG theme?
I think that most if not all of the contributors have a look at their
archives for matching photos instead of taking
new ones with the PUG theme in mind.

Since I'm quite a new member of this forum, I do not know about the history
and background of the PUG, but it does
seem to me that in the last two month it hast lost on overall quality. Some
have written before that they care more
about PESO and PAW and GESO....

What do you think?

greetings