Thanks to everyone who helped me out with my dilemma. I think I may have
solved it. (i hope)

I was playing around with my ZX50 and I put the Focal 80mm-200mm lens on it
and the Achiever
dedicated auto focus 260 flash on and then set the focusing to manual and
the dial up top to
picture. Well.. low and behold the flash fired.
So I am going to test this out some and see what happens. I know that the
ZX50 wont do the metering
correctly but hopefully I should be able to set the lens to a certain fstop
and see what happens.
Maybe I will do that today. I will let ya'll know what happens when I get
the film back. Also I am
going to record every dog gone shot I take so that I can learn how to make
this outfit work together
as one.

Thanks
Rebecca