Amita,

To my eye, there is a problem with focus.  1 is good.
In 2, it is not clear whether there is motion blur or
mis-focus affecting the drummer--the microphone in
front of him looks sharp.  3 is good, but 4 again
seems to have the plane of focus slightly in front of
the performer's face.

This kind of shooting isn't easy!

Rick