I don't know why I'm replying. You apparently won't be reading this until sometime in October.

Cesar wrote:

Well, I can finally say, now that we are closer to the event, that I will be attending.

That's good to hear.

The question is when I can actually get up there before Saturday...
That call will be made the week of the event, depending on mission support...

I'm not sure if I'll push to get there Friday night or layover somewhere and pull in Saturday morning. I don't want to arrive at 9:00 PM and then look for a place to sleep.

Surprised as to how many people attend both photo events on the mountain. I am definitely looking forward to old friends as well as the ones I made at NPW this year...

That makes two of us.

Tom Reese