That doesn't look like a sandwich to me Bruce...oh...er...never mind <g>.

After reading every ones comments the only thing I'll add is that I
think it needs a little more contrast in the main formation.

In regards to the haze / smog, I like it, it literally gives the image
atmosphere, which in turn gives the shot depth.

Not the strongest of the series but still a good shot.

Dave