Thanks muchly Dave, I'm glad it struck you the same way it struck me.
I'm sure your D will take pictures like that - just need to get to the
scenery.

--
Best regards,
Bruce

Saturday, August 6, 2005, 6:25:43 PM, you wrote:

bcin> Bruce.

bcin> Very dramatic shot. I like the hills as backdrop to the
bcin> shot. The blue tinge of the hills
bcin> works well.
bcin> Hopefylly my istD suffered no damage and eventually take shots like
these.:-)

bcin> Dave

bcin>                                   > Taken halfway up the plateau looking
out
bcin> over Valley of the Gods.  The