----- Original Message ----- From: "Godfrey DiGiorgi"
Subject: Re: First attempt with auto focus

On Aug 7, 2005, at 8:19 AM, Shel Belinkoff wrote:
[snip...]
Does that answer your question?

So then why do you persist in responding to people with "I don't know anything about flash"? You might simply say, "Thanks, but I'm not particularly interested in knowing much about flash." rather than express yourself with this dismissive and disingenuous attitude.

I've never thought that Shel was being especially dismissive or disingenous about his lack of flash knowledge. "I don't know anything about flash" sums things up quite well, in a very few words.

William Robb