I didn't say that - didn't use the word "objectionable."  I said it was
"offensive from my POV of composition."  IOW, I found the composition to be
poor. That's pretty far from objecting to the prurient interest of the
photo or composition.  Anyway, even if someone found the photo
objectionable, that wouldn't mean that it was objectionable or offensive
~because of~  "prurient interest."  I agree that some people here are
easily offended by images that even reference the human form or the
birthing process.

Shel

was repeated by at least one other. A composition may be disliked, but only
its content could be deemed "objectionable." I merely wanted to know what
was objectionable, the woman's posterior or the pregnancy. Previous
experiences here tell me that some people are very easily offended by any
image that even vaguely references the human form or the birthing process.