Toralf Lund a écrit :

I've been wondering if there is there is any way I might be able to actually see what I'm doing if I want to shoot from the hip with one of my Pentax cameras. Are there any good options for this, besides getting an LX and a proper waist-level finder?

I'm not necessarily looking for a finder that would allow me to focus accurately etc, just something that would give me *some* idea of what the lens is seeing. Maybe I might use some kind of home-made prism setup - has anyone experimented with this? Or how about attaching the viewfinder of an old Kodak folding camera or whatever ? And the refconverters? Will you actually be able to see anything through those without keeping you eye very close?

There is only two Pentax wirh waist-level finder: the LX and ...... the old Asahiflex !