On Thu, 28 Jun 2001, William Robb wrote:

> And Bob and I agree.
> SO THERE!!!
> William Robb

If the seller is legally responsible for proving that the item arrived in
the buyer's hands, then that pretty much negates my argument.  I learn
something new every day... and sometimes two things.  :)  I would only add
that it seems logical for the seller to try and locate the package before
mailing a refund.  Provided that that's accomplished in a reasonable
length of time, that seems like a natural step to me.

chris