Bill, i read with great interest the feedback you had on this thread.

As we both try and make extra income from dogs/horses i wanted to wait and see
what would
transpire
over not only these last few shows but what emails photographers have sent
lately.

I am sorry for waiting close to 2 months to reply, and as Frank mentioned, yes
i have some
comments
on this from experiences in the past and now from events from June-August.

I need time to put this in words properly so hopefully Tuesday/ Wednesday i can
have, not
an answer
but add to the confusion.

I'll start with this: Bill its becoming a Zoo now.

Dave