On 8/8/05, Derby Chang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Was a bit off my game this night. I guess I was a little dazzled. Lindy
> and Amanda from a fave band of mind back in my uni days, the
> Go-Betweens, were playing with their new 6-piece U.N.I.T. They were
> playing support for my friend Loene, doing her sexy solo stuff. Both
> bands did a VU cover each. Ah well, here's what I thought were ok from
> the night.
>
> http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc/paleblueeyes/index.htm
>
> 3200 grain rules.

Didn't Velvet Underground do a song called Pale Blue Eyes?  I think
REM did a cover of it on the B side of a single that ended up on their
Dead Letter Office album.

Anyway, I love your pix.  Monochrome was a great choice, I love the
use of creative blur in several of the photos.

Great work!  I wish I could shoot concerts like that.

cheers,
frank