I think Bob is right. But, on the other hand, the very fact that this tiny
heiny is a distraction may say something about the way we react to body parts.
It seems that if we were not programmed to react in a certain way to a
bent-over woman, it wouldn't distract??? If she were facing forward, the
composition would apparently be okay??? Anyway, we've probably milked this for
all it's worth.
Paul