Hello!
        I put a WTB ad on rec.photo.marketplace for Sunpak Pentax TTL module PT-2D and
Ext-11 cable (BTW, if anybody has them and is willing to sell, I would much
more like to deal with list member than somebody completely unknown!). I was
desperately seeking these.

        Now a gentleman in US is selling one, but we have yet to agree on payment
method. The price is not much (although I would prefer less if possible <g> The
not nice dollar / Czech crown ratio makes the price higher), but still an
amount of money I wouldn't like to loose - both the Ext11 and PT2D come to
1/10th of average income, to give you an idea.

        Especially with the recent thread on ebay rip-off.

        What's the best way to pay for such stuff, which is safe as well?
 I thought about having a deal paper faxed to me, but than I have only a fax,
 from who-knows-who,... I thought too of having faxed to me a certificate from
 the post office (we agreed on airmail, being cheapest)

Any advice needed, and many thanks for it!

(btw, I am from Europe, without any international credit card)

        Frantisek
P.S.: PLEASE RESPOND TO ME DIRECTLY AT [EMAIL PROTECTED] ,THANK YOU! I read
PDML from web, and the update time is now extremly slow, 1-2 days...)