In a message dated 8/11/2005 9:31:11 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I think Juan makes a very good point.
For myself, additionally, I don't *want* to learn the Canon control
interface. One of the things I like about the *istD is that its
SLR-camera controls are quite similar to the PZ-1 and its
digital-specific controls are similar to the Optio -- easy for me to
learn, based on experience with Pentax equipment with which I'm already
familiar, in other words.

ERNR
========
Uh. Been off list for a while. Busy. Back on now.

Where is this rumor (about a Canon D5) located? Found nothing about it on
dpreview.

Yeah, the Pentax interface is very nice, but Canon's isn't awful. Well, not
too awful. ;-)

TIA, Marnie aka that Doe person (and Canon user)