On Aug 11, 2005, at 10:06 AM, Juan Buhler wrote:
I gave in last night, and ordered a brand new FA28/2.8 from B&H.
Should be here tomorrow.

I love the FA35, but it is sometimes too narrow on the istD as a
normal. Maybe the 28 will be the new standard lens for me.

I'll be interested to hear your opinion of it.

I bought the FA20-35 as my standard lens. Wish it were f/2-f/2.8, but then it would be too big and heavy. But it's such a good performer, my interest in the FA28/2.8 dropped: only one stop faster isn't enough. I bought the FA35 as the two stop advantage is enough motivation...

Godfrey