Well. First...
THANKS!!! I never imagined I would receive so much support from list
members. I really appreciate it, really.
What I will do now is to finish my comments in this issue, since Mike
suggested to keep things cool, and getting them hot would ruin it all. I
think he is right, so I suggest nobody contact JDColour by now, except him.
Mike (Bucky, is a law student and exudes common sense) is "my voice" in
Canada, and he will do everithing he can to help me.
If we put too much pressure in the seller, no matter who is right, is
possible the dialogue will finish, and my money lost.
So, we will see what happens and I will let you know how the issue
finishes.
THANKS again to all the great PDML. If I were alone in this, I'll be lost.

Albano