Fra: John Forbes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 15. august 2005 10:35
Til: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Emne: Re: The Photographer's Rights

A very sensible post, Cotty.

One is reminded of the quote that "War is the continuation of diplomacy by
other means".  As we don't need reminding, the exercise of diplomacy by
conventional means is usually the best policy.

Of course, I am sure that Frank judged his busybody's possible reactions
perfectly, and his more confrontational approach might have dissuaded the
old harridan from further interference in other people's business.

John