Maybe I didn't use the right term? LOL. I am not sure if it's called a grip or a strap, but I am thinking of some sort of thingy that attaches to the right side of the camera body, between the strap eyelet on top and probably the tripod mount on the bottom. That way you can insert your hand in the grip/strap and basically attach the camera to your hand, without having to hold it tightly.

I am browsing around in B&H and Adorama and see some possibilities, but would prefer to hear of any personal experience with these things.

I hope this makes a bit more sense, and thanks again for your help.

*>UncaMikey