Hey guys and gals,

I just wanted to send a little assurance about KEH. I recently ordered a Sigma 28-200 f3.8-5.6 from them through their web interface that was supposedly in EX+ condition. This was the cheapest one they had for $69 U.S.

It just arrived today. It has both ORIGINAL caps, and doesn't look like it's ever been used. Glass is perfect, and there's no apparent wear on any of the parts of the barrel of the lens.

I guess the only thing that's missing would be the hood, but since I'm not one to use hoods all that much, I won't miss it.

I am not affiliated with KEH, nor do I have any benefit to letting you know this. Just thought you'd all like to know they are still very reputable!

IL Bill