On 17/8/05, Matt Harty, discombobulated, unleashed:

>Any one know if  a compatible battery is made for an old honeywell
>pentax spotmatic?
>the original mercury battery is still in there.
>
>Has anyone ever used Eric Hendrickson for repairs?  How was the experience

Matt, I can't help you with the answer, but I can help you to get there.
Many people filter out a subject line with the words 'pentax-discuss-
digest' etc. If you're reading the digest version of the list, when you
reply, please change the subject line to something more relevant, and I'm
sure you will get many more replies....

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__