Good to meet some more PDMLers, even if I have taken to silently
lurking mainly these days on the list.

I grabbed a few pictures, but mostly the later ones showed me that my
manual focusing skills are most definately deteriorating.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cowfish/sets/773610/

billy

--
Billy Abbott