  minister of finance to French King Louis XIV

From: "mike wilson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Bob Blakely wrote:

Valid and rational conclusion, or not, that IS what happens in the normal course of human events. Further, the chicken was absolutely right - until it's death. If I'm crapped on continually in ANY situation by people of some different (sub) culture, I WILL avoid the situation and those associated with it. I really don't give a twit about whether my conclusions absolutely and in all cases right or wrong. Only that the conclusion serves me for all practical purposes. It's just like theories in science. Newtonian relativity may not be complete, but we seldom have to deal with velocities close to the speed of light or gravitational potentials differing sufficiently to make our clocks so inaccurate that we'll miss a meeting. Therefore (save for some specialized fields of endeavor) we think in terms of and use the everyday mathematics of Newtonian relativity only. It successfully gets us through our lives with a minimum of crap. So does avoiding those, who in our experience, are just too aggravating to be around.

Regards,
Bob...

I find your conclusion odd, to say the least. I would willingly bet all my Pentax gear that the group that has caused you most problems has been white middle aged males. Do you avoid them?

mike

"The art of taxation consists in so plucking the goose
as to obtain the largest possible amount of feathers
with the smallest possible amount of hissing."
- Jean-Baptiste Colbert,
  minister of finance to French King Louis XIV
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob W" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>