I have some business and personal matters to attend to in Rochester so
I'm driving up for the weekend. I'll try to work in as much
photo-related stuff as I can :)
I have a friend who works at the George Eastman house; I'm going to try
to check in with her but that depends on getting there early enough
today and finishing other stuff first.
I'm going to really try to hook up with my friend who teaches at RIT. He
helped get me into grad school here so he's a priority.
Perhaps of most interest to this list, I have a friend who works in HR
at Kodak. Some interesting stories there, I expect, but not necessarily
good ones :(

--
Mark Roberts
Photography and writing