Thanks to all who commented on the earlier posting.

Godfrey, you suggested I should get in closer -- point well taken, and something I need to work on. I have to be careful though, because if I have the FA J 18-35 mounted when a shot presents itself, I'd have to get in so close I might get arrested! LOL.

Anyway, here's another snap from the same trip. The woman in the picture is my wife, so I was able to direct her a bit to have more time to set up a shot.

Comments and suggestions always welcome -- thanks for looking!

*>UncaMikey