On 20/8/05, Cameron Hood, discombobulated, unleashed:

>I delayed getting a DSLR for almost 2 years because people on this list
>said that this lens was 'terrible on digital'; really really bad CA,
>oh, my god. I didn't want to lose the use of my favorite lens, the 24,
>so I didn't buy a digital camera. I now feel stupid for having believed
>them so completely, and I missed out on 2 years of digital shooting
>because of it, not to mention the thousands of dollars I spent on film
>in the meantime. My advice is: don't listen to them - make up your own
>mind. I can only tell you my experience.

Yo Cam!

Don't let the bastards grind you down <VBG>

Actually you made 2 mistakes, cos as well as not getting a DSLR for 2
years while you were hiding under a barrel, you then went and got a Pentax!

<grinning, ruinning, diving>

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__