Yesterday was the culmination of more than a month of activity and great cars on Detroit's Woodward Avenue. The eleventh annual Dream Cruise played to intermittent showers, which held the cruisers and crowd down to a reported 40,000 and 1.1 million respectively. Nevertheless, it was a great time, and the misty light was nice for some casual photography. I wandered around with what has become my walkaround pair -- the DA 16-45 and DA 50-200. I've uploaded a couple shots I processed this morning. The first is a car built in Indiana. Being friendly folk here in Michigan, we don't discriminate against those Hoosier hot rods. The driver of the second car managed to get the front wheels up despite having what appears to be a two-stroke, ring-a-ding-ding motor -- as evidenced by the ample exhaust smoke. Here they are: