Please don't flame me for posting a Canon product. :) I am selling my
beloved Canon Powershot S45. The S45 is a 4 megapixel compact camera that
offers full control over aperture and shutter speed. Focal length is 35mm -
105mm. ISO range is 50-400. It has several metering modes, drive modes,
flash modes, and points of focus. CCD sensor. Full specs are here:
http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/specs/Canon/canon_s45.asp

My favorite thing about this camera is the layout of the controls. I have
always found this camera very easy and a lot of fun to use. I just ended up
not using it much, so it's in very good condition. Mine has a very tiny
scuff on the front edge of the casing and a few tiny marks on the LCD on the
back. Comes with the manual, battery, charger, the 32mb CF card that came
with it, and the Naneu Pro case I bought for it. I will try to dig up the AV
cable and USB cable that came with it.

Asking $150. Paypal accepted.

Amita