Fra: Amita Guha [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 21. august 2005 22:46
Til: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Emne: accidentally enabled with a 77mm Ltd

I went to B&H today looking for a case for the Optio WP. None of the 3rd
party cases fit properly - the WP is too long - so I went to the SLR counter
to ask about a custom Pentax case. While I was there, I asked about the
black 77mm Ltd., which the website said was still out of stock. I then
decided, knowing Pentax' supply issues, that it was better to have a silver
77mm than none at all. So I walked out with one.

I'll buy the black one if they ever get it in stock again, but I'm not
holding my breath. Sorry, Herb.

Amita