I should have added that, daves right, Fedex or UPS will take care of the customs clearance (for a fee), if its come through Australia Post it will be more work.

Paul

David Savage wrote:

G'day Ryan,

I bought some stuff (AU$1000+) from Canada a few years ago. I had it
FedEX'ed  & they (FedEX) took care of the customs clearance & GST. All
I had to do was pay them the extra fees & the package was forwarded
on.

The whole process would have been simpler if I had had a credit card
at the time.

HTH

Dave