A picture of Sudha Ragunathan at a concert at Førde Folk Music Festival.
Besides being a very sweet woman, Sudha is a performer in classical Indian
music. This concert was a concert where very different cultures met and
melted.

The image is an attempt to do the same thing as in "Gabriel, the Listener"
(another PESO of mine): To show that music is more than just to perform, it
is about listening, a state of mind, being open to others.

http://foto.no/cgi-bin/bildegalleri/vis_bilde.cgi?id=190763

I like the colours, the harmony. I like the expression on both subjects. She
is smiling, he looks a bit more thoughtful, looking at her.

*istDS, handheld with a bit of support of a monopod.
FA* 85/1,4 + AF 1,7 converter. F:2,8, 1/50, 800 ISO

CAAA (Comments Appreciated As Always)

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)