On 23/8/05, Shel Belinkoff, discombobulated, unleashed:

>Excuses, excuses .... <LOL> Hey, I was just yanking your chain.  I liked
>all three pics ....

Actually I was deeply touched when you told me where one of them ended up.

Meanwhile....

<Baldrick>

I have a cunning plan....

</Baldrick>

I have a 2nd S9000 that I picked up a while back. It's my intention to
set it up with a full set of mono inks just for black and white. <ptui>
The gauntlet was thrown down and I don't shy from a challenge.

Just need some more space to set it all up and you can expect another
batch of prints.

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__