as of last year, Canon made the most. Nikon the second most, both in terms of absolute dollars and in profit margin. Canon is the only one making money if you consider the digital P&S camera divisions alone of all the players.

Ok, yeah, that was last year. I'm talking about more recent data, like this past quarter and whatnot. Next time I get updated info on this subject, I'll make sure to save it and post something about it here.

John Celio

--

http://www.neovenator.com

AIM: Neopifex

"Hey, I'm an artist. I can do whatever I want and pretend I'm making a statement."